Rainy days..

It has been raining here pretty much every day for the last three weeks. Ranges anywhere from 30-90% chance of rain every day. Some days it ends up being a sprinkle, other days it is a full blown thunderstorm.

I love the rainy days..

I do.

But it throws me into this land of no motivation.

I want to lay on the couch and read my book. I want to organize my blogs into bloglovin’ so that I can get caught up. (Embarrassed that I am still subscribed to blogs with the last post of like..2003 or something) I even sit there and play game after game of Candy Crush. Which I only started to give Jeffy lives…pft.

I can’t even make up my list of things that I need to get done….because I just.. can’t.. pick up that pen. It’s right here. Along with a sticky note. There are a whole bunch of sticky notes all around me that I started writing different things to remind myself…but no.

I just want to be lazy. I have a closet full of magazines….those need to be read sometime too! Work? What work? :sigh:

Back to work...pft.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share With the World
This entry was posted in Chit chat. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Rainy days..

1. Chrissy says:

That picture makes me smile so so big lol I just love every bit of it. If it makes you feel better, I am getting zero rain and have zero motivation as well. I’m blaming the heat. It sucks the life out of me. Rude. So I’m getting yet another lemon berry slush and going about my day. Lol 🙂

• Jennifer says:

That picture is my life. Totally, lol. Yes, summers in AZ…I wasn’t motivated to do much. Oh wait..I sat! 😉 My neighbor always got motivated in the summer. Freak. hahaha. I googled the closest Sonic to me. It isn’t that bad. I will have to go this week. I am thinking on Tuesday because I am taking all three kids to the orthodontist. Sounds good, right? hahaha.

2. Stacie says:

We have had a few rainy days. It’s so hard to get motivated. As there are things I want to do but always get side tracked because of the kids.
    Stacie recently posted…Delicious Energy Bites RecipeMy Profile

• Jennifer says:

Ok…next week. I have to get motivated to do something… 😉 I have deadlines and I hate waiting until the last minute. Hopefully the sun will come out then.. hehehe.

3. April says:

I would love some more rain. We had a few days of it last week which is UNHEARD of for Texas… in JULY. But, I’m beyond ready for more!

Love your photo trick. Very cool!
    April recently posted…Peeve RepeatMy Profile

• Jennifer says:

I heard that TX has been super hot lately!! Even warmer than AZ where I am from…crazy! Not sure what part you are in though… It has been unsesasonably cool here this summer! I am loving it! Last summer we had record temps.. I can’t imagine what next summer will be, lol.