Oh my….I really have been missing in action, eh? I took yearbook photos for our homeschool group and was having issues. I am officially done for the moment though and am not quite sure what to do with myself. So, I thought I would do a quick blog update. Don’t feel like thinking too hard, so I will do another edition of facebook notes. 😉
I may have done this one before…it is Finish the sentence or statement… Easy peasy.
Please finish each statement….
1. I am hopefully done….with computer work for a while.
2. The best things in life are…. those moments, that you always can look back on and enjoy. 🙂
3. I want….Jeffy to come home.
4. In nearly 10 years…. I will soon be turning 50. Whatever…
5. A million dollars…. would help us out at the moment. A lot.
6. I grew up thinking….. that I would have two boys and a girl…
7. _____ was the last website I was at before coming here. Bloglovin.
8. _____ helps me relax. Reading. Anything.
9. Thanks for the _____. rain stopping..so that I could let the birds out.
10. A nice long walk _____. would usually be great, but tonight I would be lonely. And cold.
11. _____ is what I need right now! A vacation. :nodding: