I don’t know if your Facebook feed looks like mine, but if it does, then people are listing things that you may not know about them. I did that a while back, but it was a wimpy version… I thought I would do it again! I commented, but not liked, enough of those status updates that I should have had to do it twenty times already…ha!
What you don’t know… about me.
1. I enjoy doing laundry and dishes. I think it is because once I know that we have clean dishes and clothes, everything is fine. I am not willing to share laundry or dish duty. Jeffy does a few loads of laundry sometimes and I cringe. I am thankful though! 🙂
2. I didn’t get my drivers license until after I was married. I was 22. Jeffy tried teaching me how to drive when I was 16, but that didn’t last very long. 😉 He did it again when we were married and that went much better.
3. When I was younger I rarely talked to people. Now, I rarely shut up. I take no offense if you tell me to be quiet.
4. When I was younger, I never ate anything new. Now, I will try most new things unless it has something in it that I know from experience I don’t like. For example, lima beans. :gag:
5. I think I am afraid to be great at something. I get to a certain point and then I just stop. It could be anything. After that point I just maintain where I am at. Don’t know what my problem is.
6. I start a lot of things. I usually end up finishing them at the very last possible second. Or just not at all. :shrug:
7. I love to laugh. Give me movies like Naked Gun or Monty Python and I will laugh until I cry. I love stupid comedy. 😀
8. My brother and I each have a birthmark shaped like a bat. Mine is on my wrist, his is on his leg.
9. I don’t go swimming. I fell into a pool once when I was younger and I just don’t like them all that much.
10. I have two brothers. One has the same mom and different dad as me, the other has the same dad and different mom.
11. I can’t stand small talk. I also don’t like to be the only person speaking in a crowd. I just shut down. Get me one on one and I could talk your ear off.
12. I hate when people stick their tongues out. So, you can imagine what I think about most selfies and Miley. Who cares about twerking, put that dang tongue back in your mouth!
13. I played World of Warcraft for a couple years. Loved the group that I played with and am glad they are all on Facebook. I was a great dwarf priest. 😉
14. I feel better with clutter around me. If my desk is too clean it makes me nervous. But yet I am a little weird about clothes being organized in closets and that sort of thing. :shrug:
15. I crave simple. Moving out to the country has been amazing. I love simple.
16. Music and reading bring me to my happy place. Not at the same time though, that is confusing. Target is also another happy place. 🙂
17. I love sharing experiences with someone. I may not want to go to the store, but if you say you are going, I will then want to go with you.
18. For my friend Sara, I will comment on pb&j. I don’t eat as many straight up pb&j sandwiches as I used to, but now I eat it in the form of toast. All the time. Usually for dinner. 😉
19. I have been to 22 states. I would love to get to the rest of them eventually! I have lived in AZ, NM, FL, CA for a summer, and NC.
20. I do not have a passport. I would love to have a reason to have one though. 😉 I have been to both Canada and Mexico but that was before you needed a passport to go there…in other words, it’s been ages.. 😉