Looks like Wednesday is here!! I didn’t feel well the last couple of days, there was a fire outside that messed with my nose and such, just wasn’t fun!
But since I am feeling better and it is Wednesday, I thought I could sneak in a Finish This!
1. My favorite comfort food is: Chocolate. Specifically brownies. Although the restaurant down the way sells a Tuxedo Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory that is dang yummy. Chocolate chip cookies. Ice cream. Heck, even my calcium supplement is dark chocolate.
2. My most memorable birthday was: Oh goodness. I am not the best when it comes to birthdays. The ones that are most memorable to me are the ones that were weird. Jeffy forgot my birthday once… One birthday I was tired of my friends shaking and guessing all of my gifts that I locked myself in the bathroom until they went home… Another birthday that was supposed to be a surprise, wasn’t, because I had found out what they were going to do.. I try not to celebrate birthdays much anymore, lol.
3. The best karaoke song is: Oh my gosh… I totally remember my friend Mary and I..oh, and her sister Niki too…can’t remember if there was anyone else or not. We got up at the State Fair on stage and did karaoke to one or two different songs. It was with a radio station and they made us tapes to take home. I am trying to remember what songs we sang. I think one might have been from Dirty Dancing? Oh heck, but either way, I do’nt know what the best song is, because I haven’t done it since, lol.
4. Boots make me feel: Protected. Yup. lol. I wear my rain boots most of the time outside now. With all the snow melting, and the rain, it has been pretty sloppy here. So…those protect me from the mess. They also protect me from Eduardo. Our rooster. Who does a fine job, but thinks we are all just big chickens and wants to rule us too. Pft. So, those protect my legs, for the most part, from his little attacks. My other boots, while more fashionable, have protected me from the cold weather. Brrr… Pair them with some thick warm socks and there ya go. Keep my feet warm 125% more than my Converse!
5. I am grateful: For so many things. The health of our family at the moment though. So many people that I know aren’t so lucky.