I haven’t done a Notes post in a while.. I thought it would be fun to do one of the song ones. Because my music preferences have changed quite a bit since Notes was a thing on Facebook…lol. And I was listening to music anyway, so I figured I may as well do a blog post. Right? 🙂
This is the Movie Soundtrack one.. 🙂 And I am copying the original directions even though I had a little chuckle at them. And no, of course I am not tagging anyone..
Soundtrack of Your LifeShare
Here’s how it works:
1. Open your music library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc).
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For the first question, type the song that’s playing.
5. Each time you go to a new question, press the next (>>) button TWICE and enter that song.
6. Don’t lie and only list songs you think are hip or cool…just type what comes up, man!
7. Tag 20 people (plus the person who tagged you), and they have to do it too!
Riptide – Vance Joy
Angela – The Lumineers
First Day at School:
Fire by Night – Josh Garrels
Falling in Love:
Home – Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
Where Are You Now – Mumford & Sons
Let’s Be Still – The Head & The Heart
Idaho – Gregory Alan Isakov
Let It Go – James Bay
Cleopatra – The Lumineers
Feel Again – OneRepublic
Lost Boy – Ruth B.
Come On Get Higher – Matt Nathanson
Getting Back Together:
Closer to Love – Mat Kearney
Sooner Surrender – Matt Nathanson
Birth of Child:
Let’s Be Us Again – Lonestar
Play It Again – Luke Bryan
On My Mind – Ellie Goulding
Don’t Stop the Music – Rihanna
Well, some of those are pretty random.. I don’t even know. These things are so silly and really, now they don’t make any sense, but I thought it was fun anyway. 😀