It has been a while since I did a Saturday snippets post so I figured, why not? I have a to-do list that is really quite long, but that can be ignored for a little bit, right? I also have a cat on my lap that I don’t want to bother, so y’all know how that goes. Well, those of you that have cats. 😉
If you don’t know what a Saturday snippets post is…I basically just list some of the interesting/cool/funny things that I have seen on the internet this week. Because sometimes you just need a break at looking at random stuff…get a drink, hot or cold, and hang out for a few! 🙂
- This story ends not in the way that I thought it was, but wow… :sigh:
- All of my kids are teens.. I agree with this post on teens. I am enjoying the teen years much more than what society has me expecting I would…
- This teen has a syndrome that causes him to not stop growing. Finding size 28 shoes was expensive. Check it out..
- I love nature. And beautiful lighting. This combines the two wonderfully. 🙂 All in Alaska.
- I love the idea of sending these boxes to people I care about. What a great idea!
- Want to know the secret to a happy life? You may already know it…
- I remember seeing this a year or so ago, but it has resurfaced. School lunches..you remember them, right? Check out what they look like in other countries.
- It’s amazing what happens when people think of kids and their families. And yay, to this school principal in Raleigh!
- I know duct tape fixes all sorts of things, but what it does here is quite inspiring!
- And I know almost everyone saw these two boys wanting the same haircut…
Sooo, those are my ten things for this week. Not as much funny haha stuff this go around, but I guess it changes all the time. We will see what I see next time.
I hope everyone had a great week and for those of you that are changing time this weekend, I’m sorry. I still can’t get why we are still doing it.. I say, change 30 minutes and keep it that way forever. 😉