So, I am a pretty happy person. Even when things are crazy, I am a ‘bright side’ person. Every now and again I get a little streak of pessimist running through me though. I guess it happens! I talk on here frequently about things I love. On Thursday’s I mention things that I liked about the week.. It is a common thing around here. But today? I talk about things that I just don’t like. I don’t have to love everything, but sometimes I gotta hate it… lol.
A lot of these things are loved by a lot of my friends. I don’t care that you love these things, just like I am sure that you don’t care that I don’t like these things. So, we are all good… 😉
- Mango. I have tried mango, I really have. I mean, how fun are you? Mango on a stick in Mexcio? All kinds of pretty foods made with you.. Drinks.. I just can’t do it. It’s not you, it’s me…
2. Brass. I know a lot of people are decorating their houses with brass, brass and more
brass. I just don’t like it. I have been on a silver kick for ages.. I even like grey (gray)
clothes more lately.
3. Salt. I just don’t like added salt in my food. I don’t mind it on like, tortilla chips (corn chips?) but don’t be putting it on the food that is on my plate. I like the taste of the food as it is, thank you very much…
4. Being scared. I don’t like scary movies, horror stories, ghost houses at Halloween. None of that nonsense. Even surprise parties.. Gah… I sound like such a fun person, eh? lol.
5. Lobster. Have I ever tried it? No. But look at that thing. :gag: Would I want it as a pet? No. I just don’t see it being anything that I would like…lol.
So, there are five things that I just don’t like all that much. It seems fitting for a Monday. 😉
What are some things that you don’t like? Because I am all curious now, lol.