I don’t think this is going to be a ‘thing’, but I have been thinking of these things and they have been weighing on my mind… I recalled how much lighter I felt at letting go of the things I hated the first time I did this, so alas, I am calling today, What I hate Wednesday. 🙂
- Pointy fingernails. I said I wouldn’t write it here, but I just can’t not! They make me think of someone that rips your heart out in stores and movies. The nails come to a point and it just freaks me out.
- Bad books. Because I have a thing that I have to finish every book I start. Although I do have a few that have languished on my goodreads list for a couple years now because I had to return them before I was done reading them due to a hold on them. I need to remember to find them again so I can finish…
- Short shorts. You know the ones. That basically look like undies they are so short. I don’t know if anyone really pulls them off well…and they must be uncomfortable.
- When people don’t pay attention. You go and send off an email that explains everything someone needs to know about something and then they write back with question after question. That could be answered if they read the stinking email to begin with.
- Vinegar. I hate the smell of vinegar. Ryan loves the smell of it. I don’t mind as much apple cider vinegar, but plain white vinegar is just gross.
Ok, that’s all I have this time around. I feel better already. 😉 I know there has to be something that you don’t particularly care for! Let me know what it is! You don’t have to use the word hate if you don’t want to, I know it’s pretty harsh. lol