Well, I don’t even want to think about Christmas just yet…but I couldn’t resist doing one of these here Christmas Meme’s. Living here puts me more in a holiday spirit than I thought! 😉 Will get back to posting more from our move and more recipes soon, now that I can upload again!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrap…can never have too much wrap!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I like colored outside and white inside.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? I never have…but thinking it may be fun to start. 😀
5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually start with getting a tree the day after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Sweet potatoes. Yum.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Going to my grandma’s house with my family and all of my cousins. They would be so goofy to me, I was the baby of the family by quite a few years. They would take my plate of food…pretend to be Donald Duck in the bushes outside..Just fun. 😀
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Um. 😛
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Nope. More presents on Christmas. We never did pajamas or anything either. My kids don’t like clothes enough. lol.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? We have a big box of ornaments and other things that we continuously use. I really like them and won’t get tired of it for a while.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I love it. I am glad that we don’t live somewhere that gets a lot of snow though. Hopefully we will get snow this winter, the kids will freak!
12. Can you ice skate? I used to…not very well…I was even in the ice skating club in high school. That’s not saying much though. 😉
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Um, I’ve always liked all my gifts.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family….and food. 😉
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pumpkin pie for sure!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Getting the tree…
17. What tops your tree? Depends on what fits…
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving! Receiving makes me nervous.
19. Candy Canes: Depends… I don’t crave them at all, but every now and again, one sounds yummy.
20. Favorite Christmas show? Can’t think of one at the moment.
21. Saddest Christmas Song? Saddest? Are there sad Christmas songs?
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night!!
Let me know if you do this too, always fun to see what everyone writes. 🙂