31 Day Blog Challenge {Day 12}

Well, it sure is a rainy day today!  Started last night and hasn’t stopped!  Guess that instagram pic where I guessed rain was correct.  😉

Ok, so it is now day 12 in the 31 Day Blog Challenge with today’s prompt being: Something That I Miss

Well, after moving across the country, I could name all sorts of things that I miss…but I think I will keep it easy…

Hiking!!  Loved having actual mountains to hike..because I don’t consider hiking walking through a forest, sorry, I just don’t.  😉  At one point I was doing it four times a week or so, and it was so great!

Hiking

Hiking Can you  hear me now

Hiking and cactushiking pose

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share With the World
This entry was posted in Chit chat. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to 31 Day Blog Challenge {Day 12}

1. Rene says:

I recently discovered I love hiking as well. It is tiring, but so worth it.

• Jennifer says:

It is such a nice way to get exercise without really knowing how much exercise you are doing! It is great that way. And depending on the area, it is just so nice to be out in nature like that! 🙂

2. Laura says:

We have tons of places to go hiking her in Boise, not to mention the entire state of Idaho. You should come visit sometime!

• Jennifer says:

I have some friends that moved there a year or so ago! They keep asking us to visit too. Would have been a lot easier while we were still in AZ, lol. She makes it sound so lovely there! I am sure it is. I have only driven through once when I was in 7th grade. Well, of course *I wasn’t driving. 😛 lol

3. April says:

I almost said I missed Colorado — but I went with my grandma instead. One of the main reasons was BECAUSE I miss the mountains…and hiking..and skiing…and hiking…and camping…and hiking! 🙂 Yeah,

You do look VERY happy in your pictures! 🙂 (very pretty, too!)

4. Cristy S says:

We don’t really have huge mountains to hike, but we have a few about 2 hours from us. I’ve been trying to drag my husband and daughter on more hikes. It should be easier now that the weather is getting warmer.