Today is yet another busy day so I thought I would get this out in the morning again! We have a few exciting days coming up, looking forward to them!!
Blog Every Day in May: Day 23 and the prompt is.. Things you’ve learned that school won’t teach you
There are so many…so many!! Let’s see…
1. Have more fun. Did anyone have a teacher that told them to have more fun? I had one that told me to skip more…lol.
2. Learning can be fun! It really can! Homeschooling my kids has shown me that not everything has to be by the book! School never really taught me how to learn, just that I should.
3. Making mistakes are ok. That’s what erasers are for, right? But just try to learn from your mistakes, don’t keep making the same ones over and over…
4. Don’t skip doing something because you are afraid. That thing might be life changing and you won’t know it unless you try!
5. But then…don’t be afraid to say no! This goes towards a lot of different circumstances!
6. Laugh more! Don’t take yourself so seriously! Or anyone else for that matter! 😉
7. It is ok to be different. Some people know this already in school, but so many just follow along and be someone they aren’t…
8. Do treat others as you want to be treated…but don’t be surprised that you don’t get the same treatment…
9. People don’t have ESP. If you need them to know something, tell them!
10. Just because you are a girl, does not mean you have to do the dead fish handshake. Come on now!!
Alright, today was kind of boring because I didn’t put much thought into it… 😛 There is always tomorrow!