Ok, so after doing a ‘what I hate’ kind of post on Monday, I figured I for sure should do a Thursday Things today to make up for it. Is it bad that I already have another list going for what I hate? hahaha! I will save that for a rainy day though. 😉
I hope you guys are having a great week! Seems like this one went by faster than ones previous. Of course it is when I have a lot on my to-do list and not enough time to do it in. Hopefully next week will slow down just a tad! Anywhere, here are the things I enjoyed about this previous week! Let me know what you liked about it!
- Double sided tape. I mean…I knew it existed and all.. But I really had no use for it! We have been doing a homeschool project for a few weeks now and have been going through this stuff like crazy. What a lifesaver!! 🙂
2. Wacom tablet. Why haven’t I ever gotten one of these?? I was in a jam and was slightly stressed and then I remembered that Ryan had a wacom tablet! Yes!! I could draw what I needed to! Even if it isn’t perfect it is much better than what I could draw with my mouse! Yay!!
3. My Magic Mud toothpaste. Ok..this one took me by surprise. I mean, black toothpaste is just a little weird. Took some getting used to also! But seriously, like the ads say, I noticed a difference just after my first use! So crazy. I still have my Nature’s Gate toothpaste to use up so I use that at night and this in the morning. I kinda love it!
4. The Monster at the end of this Book. This has been a favorite book for years and years! I forgot that I had gotten a huge stack of these Little Golden Books a while back from a store that was clearing out their stock. I found them the other day as I was cleaning out the baby section in our closet. Ahh, I love that book. 🙂
5. I Wanna Go Back by David Dunn – This is a cute song and it makes me remember the songs that are mentioned in the song.. It’s been playing frequently on my phone so I figured I would include it here.. 🙂
So those are my five things for this week! Let me know what you liked about your week!