So you want to know a little about Jennifer, eh? Welp…here are reasons why you might not want to follow my blog, lol.
- I don’t get dressed up every day. I prefer t-shirt and shorts please…don’t come to me for fashion advice.
- I don’t have babies. My kids are 10, 12 and 14. Do not expect cute little chubby babies or pregnant belly pics. If you have tips on raising teens and pre-teens, by all means…let me know! 😉
- I love to think about all the crafty things I can make, but I rarely do them. We don’t get all crafty for holidays. Where do people put all that stuff anyway??
- My house is just not decorated very well. We downsized significantly moving here and well, we just have too much stuff and a crazy house with too many doors!
- I use a lot of old pictures on my blog. I have a ton, why not use them, right?
- I am um…40.
- I hate talking on the phone! Text or email please! 😀
I don’t fit the typical ‘blogger’ profile. But here are some other things about me…
- I love my family. We all love doing stuff together.
- I homeschool my kids. Yes, we love that too.
- We try to make it to church every week, we are still in the process of finding THE perfect one. We aren’t Mormon, for some reason we get asked that a lot.
- I’ve been married to my best friend for for almost 18 years.
- I still get carded when I buy alcohol….when the kids aren’t with me. Let’s face it, Ryan is taller than I am.
- I love to have fun and I don’t mind making a fool of myself.
- I am pretty random. I
saytype, what is on my mind. Sometimes it is good..and well, sometimes not so much.
I do hope you hang around for a bit! Let me know if there is anything else you want to know about me! 😀